Isha Jain|May 18, 2021
AEEE 2021 exam: Check last-minute preparation tips
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is going to conduct AEEE 2021 phase 1 on April 17 and 18. Check AEEE last-minute preparation tips here.
NEW DELHI: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is going to conduct AEEE 2021 phase 1 exam on April 17 and 18. Candidates appearing for AEEE 2021 exam phase 1 must check the last-minute preparation tips to ace the exam with a good score.
UPDATE : Amrita School Of Engineering B. Tech Applications Open. Apply here
Check AEEE 2021 last-minute preparation tips below to score good in the exam.
- Revise all topics thoroughly - Applicants must revise all the topics thoroughly to get command over AEEE 2021 syllabus. Along with the revision, candidates must also practice AEEE mock test for their effective preparation.
- Do not study anything new - Do not cover anything new in the last days of AEEE preparations 2021. Candidates should revise all the topics, short tricks and formulas that they have already covered.
- Practice AEEE mock test - Practising online mock tests helps to increase calculation speed. It also helps applicants to check their exam preparation.
- Time management - Applicants must have a proper study plan to complete the AEEE syllabus on time. Also, try to allot time for each section. Try executing your plan while giving the mock tests.
- Reach the AEEE exam centre on time - Candidates appearing for AEEE 2021 exam phase 1 must reach the exam centre at least 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Stay calm and focused - Do not stress before appearing in AEEE 2021 exam phase 1. Get good sleep and relax your mind to remain focused while giving the exam.
AEEE 2021 exam for phase 2 will be conducted on June 11, 12, 13 and 14. Candidates appearing for the exam can access the AEEE slot booking link from April 12.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.