AEEE 2022 registration ends today; Apply at

Amrita University will conclude the AEEE 2022 registration process today. Know the steps to fill AEEE 2022 application form.

AEEE 2022 registration ends today; Apply at Amrita Entrance Exam 2022 registration
Mayank Uniyal | Jun 10, 2022 - 9:01 a.m. IST
Share Via

NEW DELHI: The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will close the AEEE 2022 application form process today. Interested candidates should fill and submit AEEE application form 2022 in online mode at, at the earliest.

Latest:  AEEE 2022 Cutoff for Opening and Closing Rank. Click Here
Don't Miss: Top Engineering Colleges in India Accepting AEEE 2022 Score. Check Now 
B.Tech at UPESRanked #61 in NIRF, Grade A by NAAC, 50 LPA Highest CTC, 100% Placement. Apply Now 

The AEEE registration 2022 requires candidates to complete initial registration, fill the application form, make payment in online mode, fill in the academic details and finally upload the scanned academic documents. The AEEE 2022 application fee amount is rs. 1200. However, candidates are suggested to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The authorities have announced the AEEE 2022 revised exam dates at the web portal. Know how to fill AEEE 2022 application form and what after registration from below.

How to fill AEEE 2022 application form?

Candidates have to follow the below steps to complete AEEE registration 2022 in online mode:

  • Visit the official website of AEEE 2022-

  • Complete the initial registration with details like name, address, contact details, upload photograph and signature.

  • Once registered, complete the AEEE 2022 application form by selecting the mode of admission out of AEEE/JEE/SAT/PUEE and required details.

  • Make payment of application fee in online mode.

  • Enter academic details like qualifying examination and year, last attended school and more.

  • Upload documents verifying the academic details and submit the AEEE application form 2022.

The Amrita Entrance Exam 2022 will be conducted only in Centre Based Test (CBT) mode this year over various centres at selected cities in the country. The admission to B.Tech programmes at Amrita University will be conducted through and based on scores in AEEE, JEE Main exam, SAT and PUEE. However, the allocation of 70% seats shall be reserved for AEEE candidates while the rest 30% shall be allocated for JEE Main, SAT and PUEE candidates.

Follow us for the latest education news on colleges and universities, admission, courses, exams, schools, research, NEP and education policies and more..

To get in touch, write to us at

Know More About
Back to top