Ritu Tripathi|Oct 22, 2021
Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020; Apply for 1474 Health Care Posts
NEW DELHI - The Ananthapuramu District is conducting a special recruitment drive for COVID-19 isolation blocks. As per the Ananthapuramu Recruitment 2020, there are isolation blocks to be established at Government General Hospital, Super Specialty Hospital and Cancer Unit in Anantapuram. For these isolation blocks, health care workers will be recruited for various 1474 posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application form from July 28 to August 07, 2020. The recruitment is of temporary nature. Check all the important details here.
Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Applications start July 28, 2020
- The last date to apply is August 07, 2020
Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020 Vacancies and Posts
There are a total of 1474 vacancies that have been released to recruit 22 posts of General Medical Duty Officers, Speciality Doctors, Staff Nurse, Anaesthesia, Lab, ECG Technician, Dietician, Pharmacist, Electrician, Plumber, Biomedical Technician and Engineer, CSSD Maintenance etc.
Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria vary as per the posts. To know about the detailed academic qualification required for the same, candidates are advised to download the Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020 notification PDF as mentioned below.
Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020 - How to apply?
- To apply for the posts, candidates will have to download the notification PDF.
- At the end of the PDF, there is an application form which has to be filled and send to the GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE, AND GENERAL HOSPITAL, ANANTAPURAMU along with the self-declaration which will validate that the details mentioned in the application form are accurate.
- Candidates final selection will be on the basis of an interview process.
For official website - click here
Click here to download the notification PDF of Anantapuramu Recruitment 2020.
Write to us at email@example.com