Ayushi Bisht|Sep 21, 2023
AP EAMCET 2023 answer key released at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in; here's how to calculate scores
JNTUA has released AP EAMCET 2023 answer key and response sheets at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. How to download master questions papers, response sheets here.
NEW DELHI: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Anantapur has released the Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture, Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2023 answer key today, May 23, 2023. Candidates that appeared for the exams from May 15 to 18, 2023 will be able to check the provisional answer keys on APSCHE's official website- cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
Latest: Know all about AP EAMCET
Recommended: AP EAMCET 2024: Sample papers
TOEFL: English Language Test. Accepted in AUS, UK, NZ, CAN & US. Apply
Candidates can download the AP EAMCET 2023 answer key PDF along with their response sheets and compare answers. To calculate SP EAMCET 2023 scores, check the number of correct and incorrect responses. Use the official marking scheme of AP EAMCET 2023, 1 mark for each correct answer. Total marks obtained after calculating the correct answer will be your probable score in EAMCET 2023.
Steps to download AP EAMCET 2023 answer key
The following steps can be followed to download the AP EAMCET 2023 answer key.
- Visit AP EAMCET 2023 official website- cets.apsche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'AP EAPCET 2023'.
- Click on the “Master Question Papers with Preliminary Keys" link on the homepage.
- Shift-wise AP EAMCET 2023 answer key will be displayed on the screen along with the question papers.
- Download the AP EAMCET answer key as PDF files.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.