Ayushi Bisht|Nov 29, 2023
AP LAWCET Counselling 2023: Registration ends today; what’s next
AP LAWCET 2023 Counselling: Candidates can register on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in. Know how to apply, documents required.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) will close the registration window for the Law Common Entrance Test (AP LAWCET) counselling 2023. Eligible candidates who have not registered yet can apply for the counselling process on the official website, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in.
The registration fee for candidates belonging to the unreserved categories is Rs 1,000 which is non-refundable. While SC, ST and physically disabled applicants will have to pay Rs 500. Students can make payment through debit card, credit card, or UPI.
As per the counselling schedule, the verification of documents will be conducted till November 22 for candidates who register successfully.
How to apply for AP LAWCET counselling 2023?
- Visit the official website for state LAWCET counselling, lawcet-sche.aptonline.in
- Click on the registration link
- Register yourselves and fill the application form
- Pay the registration fee and upload the documents
- Submit the form and download it
- Take a print out of the form for future reference
Candidates will have to upload the following documents during registration:
- AP LAWCET 2023 rank card and hall ticket.
- Degree or intermediate or its equivalent pass certificate and memorandum of marks
- Transfer certificate.
- SSC or its equivalent marks memo
- Study certificate giving the details of past seven years of study from 1st appearance of qualifying exam.
- Residence certificate for preceding seven years of the qualifying examination.
- Latest income certificate, ration card issued by the competent authority.
- Aadhaar card or any government issued ID card such as PAN card or driving license.
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority containing the name of the candidate
- Minority certificate or EWS certificate if applicable.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.