Team Careers360|Dec 7, 2023
AP PGECET counselling dates 2023 out; registration from August 26
AP PGECET 2023 Counselling: Candidates will be able to register at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in. Check registration fee, schedule.
NEW DELHI: The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has announced AP PGECET counselling dates 2023. As per the schedule, the registration for state Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) counselling 2023 for admission to MTech, MPharmacy, and Pharma D programmes will begin from August 26. Eligible candidates will be able to register at cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/PGECET. The last date to register is August 31.
Candidates belonging to the OC, BC categories will have to pay Rs 1,000 as the application fee whereas the SC, ST candidates will have to submit Rs 500.
Meanwhile, the counselling authority has begun GATE, GPAT counselling and the last date to register is tomorrow. The vacant seats will be used in AP PGECET counselling.
AP PGECET Counselling 2023: Documents required
- AP PGECET 2023 rank card and hall ticket
- Provisional certificate or degree certificate and marks memo of qualifying exam
- Memo of SSC or equivalent
- Study certificate form from Class 10 to graduation or residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination i.e. graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education (aadhaar card or household card)
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates
- Residence certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in AP excluding the period of their employment outside AP from MRO in case of candidates who studied outside the state.
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate / House hold card (white) / Ration card
- EWS Certificate issued by Tahsildar, if applicable.
- Candidates who have studied in Telangana but wish to claim AU/SVU regions have to submit Local Status Certificate
AP PGECET 2023 Counselling schedule
Registration and uploading of certificates
August 26, 2023 to August 31, 2023
Online certificate verification
August 27, 2023 to September 6, 2023
September 8, 2023 to September 11, 2023
Change of web options
September 12, 2023
September 15, 2023
Last date of reporting
September 23, 2023
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.