Isha Jain|Oct 25, 2021
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 69 GD Medical Officer Posts
NEW DELHI: Arunachal Pradesh PSC has released an online notification related to the recruitment of 69 General Duty Medical Officers (Allopathy). Candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts till July 17, 2020. All the details like the eligibility criteria, how to apply, application fees and important dates are all mentioned in this news. Read to find out more about the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020.
Highlights of Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020:
- The recruitment falls under the department of Healthy and Family Welfare, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Shortlisted candidates will get a pay scale of pay band - 3, Rs. 15600-39100 plus grade pay of Rs. 5400 along with NPA as admissible.
- Out of the 69 posts, 55 are reserved for APST candidates, 14 posts are unreserved and 3% posts out of the 55 posts are for PwD candidates.
- The exam will be conducted in 2 stages - Written exam and Viva-voce.
- The examination fee is Rs. 150, to be paid in online mode only.
Who is eligible to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020?
- Interested candidates must not exceed the age limit of 30 years. However, there is an upper age relaxation of 5 years given to candidates from SC/ST category.
- Candidates must have a medical qualification of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website appsc.gov.in
- Click on apply online next to General Duty Medical Officer (Allopathy) in the Advertisement Details
- Register through the One Time Registration (OTR)
- Read the detailed instructions before applying.
- Fill in your personal details like name, DOB, address wherever asked.
- Upload photograph and signature in scanned format.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.