Press Trust of India|Oct 15, 2021
- Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 123 Posts
Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020- Apply Online for 123 Posts
NEW DELHI- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released an Arunachal Pradesh recruitment notification 2020 for filling up 123 vacant posts of Sub-Inspector. Eligible candidates will be recruited to Sub Inspector (Civil & IRB) Group B (Non-Gazetted) posts. The last date to fill and submit the Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020 application form is November 6, 2020. Read the complete details below
Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020 Date
Start Date to Apply Online- September 26, 2020
Last Date to Apply- November 6, 2020
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020 Post Details
- Sub Inspector (Civil Police)- 120 posts
- Sub Inspector (IRBn)- 3 posts
Arunachal Pradesh SI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
- Age Limit- Candidates’ age should be between 21 to 26 years. Reserved category candidates can avail the age relaxation as per the govt norms.
- Education Qualification- Candidates must have a graduate degree to apply online.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2020- Physical Standards
High Jump (3 Attempts)
Long Jump (3 Attempts)
100 Mtrs in 16 Sec
100 Mtrs in 19 Sec
1500 Mtrs in 08 Min
800 Mtrs in 05 Min
Arunachal Pradesh Sub-Inspector 2020 Application Process
Candidates have to visit the official website or Click here to apply online.
Click on “Apply Online” to access the application form
Fill the APPSC recruitment application form and pay the application fee.
Submit the application. After submitting the application form, download the confirmation page
For Others: Rs. 150/-
For APST: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org