Richa Kapoor|Oct 24, 2021
BPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for Lecturer and Principal Posts
NEW DELHI - The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Patna has released a notification for the recruitment of 25 posts of Principal and 119 posts of Lecturer in Polytechnic College. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the official website and apply in online mode. The last date to apply is August 25, 2020. The online applications will start from August 07. Check all the details related to the BPSC Recruitment 2020 here.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Applications begin from August 07, 2020
- Last date to apply August 25, 2020
- Admit card and Exam dates will be released soon.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
- There are 119 vacancies for Lecturers
- There are 25 vacancies for Principal
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
For Lecturer posts
- The academic qualifications required is BE / B.Tech Degree in Electrical.
- The minimum age to apply is 21 years.
For Principal posts
- The academic qualifications required is PhD with the first-class distinction in Bachelor/Master Degree with at least 16-year experience.
- The minimum age to apply is 37 years.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - Click here (Link will be activated on August 07, 2020)
- In the "List of Advertisement and Post" the apply online link will be mentioned adjacent to the post.
- Fill in all the details carefully asked.
- Fill in the application fee to validate your application.
BPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
For Lecturer post
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 750
- For SC/ST it is Rs. 200
- For Bihar Domicile Female candidates it is Rs. 200. (To be paid in online mode only)
For Principal Post
- The application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs. 100
- For SC/ST it is Rs. 25
- For Bihar Domicile Female candidates it is Rs. 25. (To be paid in online mode only)
Write to us at email@example.com