Shivam Jadoun|Oct 12, 2021
BSEH Haryana 10th Result 2020 to be declared on June 8; Check here
New Delhi: Haryana Board of Secondary Education (BSEH) will declare the Class 10 result on June 8, 2020. The result will be declared on the official website results.bseh.org.in. To check the Haryana Board 10th result 2020, students will be required to enter their roll number. Approx 3.5 lakh students have appeared for class 10 exams this year.
Recommended: Check Out Best Courses after 10th Standard - Click Here to Download Free E-book.
Jagbir Singh, chairman, BSEH said, “Haryana will declare Class 10 results for everyone on Monday, June 8. Science students will be awarded average marks. If they plan to take up Science in Class 11 and want to improve their scores, they can write an exam later when the situation improves. The results are being declared so that students don't get depressed”
Steps to Check the BSEH Haryana 10th Result 2020
- Go to the official website, bseh.org.in
- On the home page, click on the ‘Exam result’ section.
- Now on the result page, select ‘Haryana Class 10 result 2020.’
- Enter your roll number in the space provided.
- Now click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on your screens. Save it for further reference.
If any student wishes to opt for Science stream in Class 11 and improve their scores for the same, then they can appear in exam later this year. The exams to improve the scores will be conducted when the COVID-19 situation will improve in the state.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.