Abhiraj P|Dec 1, 2021
- BVP CET Law 2019: Application form and exam dates announced
BVP CET Law 2019: Application form and exam dates announced
New Delhi, February 8: Bharati Vidyapeeth University has released the BVP CET law 2019 application form for admissions to BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB programmes. The application process is being conducted in online mode. The last date to fill the application form is June 19, 2019.
Along with the application form, the dates for BVP CET law 2019, result, and counselling have also been announced. The BVP CET Law 2019 for LLB and BBA LLB will be conducted on June 22, 2019 and on June 23, 2019 for BA LLB. The results for these law programmes will be announced on June 29, 2019. The counselling round will be held on June 5, 6, and 7, 2019 for LLB, BBA LLB, and BA LLB programmes respectively.
How to fill the BVP CET Law Application Form 2019
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the ‘new user registration’ button to start with the registration process.
- Fill all the requisite details and click on the ‘submit’ button to complete the registration process.
- Now candidates will receive a confirmation mail and SMS containing the login credentials on their email ID and mobile number.
- Now candidates can start filling the application form be entering all the requisite details. Upload the documents and fill the application fee to complete the application process.
BVP CET Law 2019 Application Fee Payment
The application fee is Rs. 1200 for all categories. Candidates can pay the application fees in online mode with the help of the following mediums - net banking/credit card/debit card.
To fill the BVP CET law application form, click here.
About BVP CET Law
Bharati Vidyapeeth Common Entrance Test for Law, also known as BVP CET Law, is conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, for admissions to its BA LLB, BBA LLB, and LLB programmes. The entrance test is conducted to test the legal aptitude of candidates who wish to pursue the aforementioned programmes in one the most prestigious universities of India. Upon qualifying the test and meeting the cut offs announced by the university, candidates will be called for counselling to finalize their admissions into the university.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.