Live | CBSE Result 2022 Class 10 Live: CBSE 10th term 2 result likely today, time, website, steps to check
Dinesh|Jul 4, 2022
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 12 term 2 Business Studies exam 2022 was easy and balanced, according to students and experts. The Business Studies exam was for 40 marks, and was held from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm. CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Exam 2022 Live Updates.
Recommended: Check top 100 careers after class 12th. Download Free!
Don't Miss: Best Courses after 12th Science/Arts/Commerce, Know Here
Students Liked: Start your JEE/NEET Preparation with AI Based Personalized Coaching, Take Free trial today Start now
Seema Behl, Principal, Brain International School said, "The Class 12 Business studies paper was balanced, most of the questions can be reviewed as easy. The paper was NCERT based and followed the pattern of sample paper."
Shruti Bhasin, HOD Commerce, Silverline Prestige School, Ghaziabad said, “The duration of the paper was 2 hours. The question paper was for 40 marks and with 30% internal choices. The questions asked in the options belonged to the same chapter. The paper was moderate and the questions were mainly NCERT-based. While 40% of the questions were case study-based questions, the remaining 60% of the questions were direct.”
“The direct questions were quite easy to answer. The case study-based questions were average. Students were able to attempt the paper in time. The paper pattern was similar to the CBSE Sample Paper for Term 2,” she added.
Pankaj Saikia, PGT-Commerce, Modern English School, Guwahati said, “The exam’s question paper pattern and difficulty level were the same as that of the sample paper published by CBSE. It consists of questions ranging from easy to moderate difficulty. Around 50% of the questions are direct, whereas the rest 50% of queries are case or application-based perfectly, as given in the sample paper. Therefore, students who are well equipped with conceptual background and practiced well would be able to score really well on the paper.
“Overall, the question paper is well balanced; a few application-based questions were tricky for the students who are below the average group. For example, students may face difficulties answering one question of 5 marks from financial management. The questions are mostly based on the NCERT textbook, a balanced and perfect mix of application and memory-based questions. Students were very anxious in the morning and seemed stressed, but they looked relaxed and happy after the exam,” Saikia added.
Sadia Syed , Commerce Faculty Senior Years, Shiv Nadar School Noida said, “It was a balanced question paper covering the Term 2 syllabus. The paper was a good combination of both easy and analytical questions. Most of the questions were direct and based on the concepts of the NCERT. The case study based questions were mostly easy but some were slightly tricky and needed students' understanding of the concept. The question paper was not lengthy and our students completed it within the given time frame. Students were happy with the question paper and are confident of scoring well.”
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your CBSE Class 12th brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.