Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 18, 2021
- CBSE Recruitment Result 2020 Released for JHT, Junior Accountant, other posts; Check here
CBSE Recruitment Result 2020 Released for JHT, Junior Accountant, other posts; Check here
NEW DELHI: Central Board of Secondary Education has released the CBSE recruitment result 2020 for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Accountant and Junior Accountant posts. The result of CBSE recruitment 2020 is available on the official website cbse.nic.in. The online test for all the posts was conducted on January 29, 2020.
How to Check CBSE Recruitment Result 2020?
- Go to the official CBSE website- cbse.nic.in
- Now, select the "Recruitment" section available on the main menu
- Click on the relevant recruitment result of CBSE JHT, Accountant posts link
- The pdf file containing the roll number of the selected candidates will appear on the screen.
- Save a copy for future reference
Click here to check the complete result
CBSE Cut Off 2020 for various posts
Junior Hindi Translator
150.75, ESM 120.60
Selected candidates have to visit the CBSE HQ, Preet Vihar for the document verification round. The DV round will be held in 3 shifts from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon, 12:00 Noon to 01:30 PM, and 1:30 PM to 05:30 PM.
Candidates have to bring their educational, experience certificates, and ID proof while appearing for the process.
- Hindustan Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020; Apply for 40 Various Posts
- UP Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2020 - Apply For 27 Posts
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org