Shivam Jadoun|Oct 18, 2021
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020; Apply for 79 Posts of Scientists and Assistant Posts
NEW DELHI - The Central Silk Board is in inviting applications to recruit candidates for various posts of Scientist- C, B, Assistant (Technical). There have been a total of 79 vacancies that have been released will have to be filled under the Central Silk Board recruitment. The last date to apply has been extended to July 24, 2020, which was previously July 17. Check all details related to Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020 here.
Important Dates of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
The last date to apply is July 24, 2020
Click here to download the Central Silk Board Recruitment Notification PDF.
Vacancy details of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
Scientist B (CSTRI)
Eligibility Criteria of Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020
The maximum age to apply for the posts ranges from 30 years to 40 years depending upon on the post a candidate is applying for.
Academic Qualification required to apply for the posts
|Posts||Academic Qualification Required|
|Scientist C||Master’s Degree in Science/ Agricultural|
|Scientist B||Master’s Degree in Science/ Agricultural|
|Scientist B (CSTRI)||B.E in Textile Technology|
|Degree in any of the fields like - (Sericulture/Entomology/ Botany/ Zoology/ Agriculture/ Chemistry)|
How to apply for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the official website - csb.gov.in (Candidates who belong to Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh Spiti, Andaman Nicobar Islands and Laskhwadeep can apply through hard copy and send it by post.
- Go to "Job Opportunities" section
- Click on "Online Submission"
- Fill in all the details asked there like - Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Academic Qualification
- Pay the online application fee
- Click on submit
Official Website - Click here