Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 23, 2021
CG open 10th, 12th result 2020 declared; Check CGSOS result at cgsos.co.in
NEW DELHI: Chhattisgarh State Open School has declared CGSOS result 2020 for 10th and 12th class on Monday. CG open result 2020 is available to check for all students on www.cgsos.co.in. This year, the pass percentage of both classes has bee increased. The online cgsos.co.in 2020 result is provisional. Students can view CG Open Result 2020 Class 10 and 12th by entering their roll number in the login window.
A total of 58,599 students have passed in Class 10 exams and the pass percentage has been increased to 88.97. In Class 12 exams, the pass percentage is 92.26. A total of 57,325 have passed higher secondary exams. The pass percentage among class 12 boys and girls are 92.89 and 91.53, respectively.
How to check CGSOS 10th, 12th result 2020?
Students can check CG open result 2020 for class 10 and 12 by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website: www.cgsos.co.in 2020 result.
- On the homepage, find and click the link of high school and higher secondary exam result 2020.
- A new page will be shown on the screen.
- Enter student’s roll number in the respective class login window.
- CG open result 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the same to use it later.
Click here to check CGSOS 10th, 12th result 2020.
CG open school result 2020 window will look like as the following image:
CG open result 2020 statistics
Class 10 details
Class 12 details
Total students passed
Overall pass percentage
Girls pass percentage
Boys pass percentage
Write to us firstname.lastname@example.org