Divyansh|Sep 28, 2023
CMAT 2023 answer key objection window closes today at cmat.nta.nic.in
CMAT 2023 Result: Candidates can challenge the provisional answer key by paying Rs 200 per question.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the window to raise objections against the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2023 answer key 2023 today, May 16, 2023. Candidates who appeared for the exam can challenge the answer key on the official website - cmat.nta.nic.in. CMAT 2023 exam was held on May 4.
Don't Miss: 3000+ English Vocabulary Word List for MBA Exam
Recommended: CAT DILR Questions with Solution
Candidates will be able to challenge CMAT 2023 answer key by paying a non-refundable fee of Rs 200 per question. Candidates will be able to make payment through debit card, credit card or net banking. NTA will not accept any challenge without the receipt of the processing fee and through any other medium.
“Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the panel of subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Final Answer Key, the result will be prepared and declared. No individual candidate will be informed about the acceptance/non-acceptance of his/her challenge. The key finalized by the Experts after the challenge will be final,” said NTA in an official notification.
How to challenge CMAT answer key 2023?
- Visit official website of NTA CMAT - cmat.nta.nic.in
- Login with your application number and date of birth.
- Enter the security pin and click on the "Submit" button
- Click on the "View Question Paper" tab for marked responses and to view or challenge the CMAT answer key, click on 'challenge answer key'.
- After clicking the desired option, scroll and click on "Save your Claims" and move to next screen
- Upload supporting documents.
- Click on "Save your claims and pay fee" or in case to modify the claims, click on the "Modify your Claims" tab
- Pay the CMAT 2023 answer key objection fee.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.