Press Trust of India|Oct 26, 2021
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020; Apply for 471 Workman Posts @cochinshipyard.com
NEW DELHI - The Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has released an online notification to recruit candidates for posts of Workman. The recruitment is on contract basis in the Mathrubhumi (All Kerala). Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of the Cochin Shipyard recruitment 2020 can apply by visiting the official website before August 20, 2020. Shortlisted candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 13700-18400 per month till their contract ends. Check all details related to the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 here.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Online applications have started from August 05, 2020 (For some posts it has started on August 01, 2020)
- The last date to apply is August 20, 2020 (For some posts it is August 10, 2020)
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 471 vacancies that have been released under the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020. The vacancies are for Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants, Scaffolder and others for the posts like - Fitter, Mechanic Diesel, Fitter PipePlumber, Painter, Electrician, Crane Operator, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Shipwright Wood/Carpenter, Machinist, Auto Electrician, Cook, General Worker, Semi Skipped Rigger, Aerial Work Platform Operator etc.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The academic qualification required for these candidates is Class 8th, SSLC/10th and must have a valid driver's license.
- The maximum age limit for candidates to apply is 30 years.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website of CSL
- Click on the "Registration" tab at the end of the page
- You can also directly click here
- Enter all the details carefully wherever asked
- Pay the application fee in online mode and click on submit
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 100 for General/OBC candidates
- While SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
Write to us at email@example.com