CSEET 2020 Result Declared; Check ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test Result @icsi.edu
NEW DELHI- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has declared the CSEET Result 2020 for August exam on September 17 at 2 pm. Candidates can now check the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020 result in online mode at the official website- icsi.edu.
Candidates have to enter their CSEET registration number and date of birth to check the ICSI CSEET 2020 result. The result contains individual candidate’s subject-wise break-up of marks.
CSEET 2020 Result- Highlights
- Exam Conducting Body- ICSI
- Result Name- CSEET Result
- Exam Name- ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2020
- CSEET Result Mode- Online
- ICSI CSEET 2020 Result Link- icsi.edu
- Credentials Required- CSEET registration number and date of birth
How to Download ICSI CSEET Result 2020?
Go to the ICSI official website- icsi.edu
Click on the link referring to CS Executive Entrance Test result
Enter the login credentials such as CSEET registration number and date of birth
Now, click on “Submit”
ICSI CSEET 2020 result will appear on the screen.
ICSI CSEET Result Window
After the declaration of CSEET 2020 result, candidates will be able to download the Formal e-Result-cum-Marks Statement for their reference.
Candidates do note that no physical copy of Result-cum-Marks statement shall be issued. Hence, it is suggested to download the online CSEET exam result for future reference.
ICSI CSEET 2020 Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates should pass in each paper with a minimum of 40 % marks
They should also attain a minimum of 50% in aggregate.
CSEET Exam 2020 was conducted on August 29 and 31, 2020. 2nd CSEET 2020 is scheduled to be held on November 21, 2020.
- JAC Chandigarh 2020 application process further delayed; registrations to start from Sept 19
- ICSI online current affairs quiz 2020 registration started; Apply by October 15
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org