Anu Parthiban|Sep 27, 2023
CTET 2023 July application correction window opens at ctet.nic.in; what can be edited?
CBSE CTET July 2023 application form correction link is active now at the official website, ctet.nic.in. Exam dates between July-August.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) opens the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2023) July application correction window today. Applicants who submitted the CTET 2023 form before the deadline will be able to edit the application on the official website, ctet.nic.in.
Latest: CTET Question/Sample Papers
As per the schedule, the CTET exam dates 2023 will fall between July-August. The exam will be conducted in two shifts for a duration of 2.30 hours each. Shift 1 will be held from 9.30 am to 12 noon and shift 2 from 2.30 pm to 5 pm.
Once the CTET correction link is closed, candidates will not be allowed to edit the CTET application form 2023. No change will be accepted through offline mode, the board informed. The CTET admit card release date and exam dates are also expected to be announced soon by the CBSE board.
CBSE CTET 2023 Correction Link: See what you can edit
Candidates will be able to make online correction in their following particulars
- Father’s and mother’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Differently-abled category,
- Paper opted (i.e. Paper I or Paper II subject to availability of capacity in particular city), Subject for Paper II, language I and/or II opted,
- Address of correspondence
- Name of the institution, college, university from where the applicant studied.
How to edit CTET 2023 form
Applicants will be able to make changes in the CBSE CTET registration form by following the steps given below.
- Visit the CBSE CTET official website, ctet.nic.in 2023.
- Now, click on the CTET 2023 application correction window on the homepage.
- Enter the application number and password generated during registration.
- The submitted application form will be displayed.
- Now, edit the fields that are incorrect.
- Review the form and submit the application.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.