Anu Parthiban|Sep 27, 2023
CTET answer key 2023 challenge window closes today at ctet.nic.in; marking scheme
CTET result 2023 date will be announced soon by the CBSE Board on ctet.nic.in. Over 29 lakh candidates appeared in CTET August 2023 session.
NEW DELHI: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will close the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET 2023) answer key challenge window today. Over 29 lakh candidates who appeared in the exam can download CTET answer key August 2023 PDF of paper 1 and 2 from the official website, ctet.nic.in.
Latest: CTET Question/Sample Papers
Along with the CTET answer key 2023, the board also uploaded the individual scanned OMR answer sheets of the candidates. The CBSE Board conducted the exam on August 20 in two shifts. A total of 15,01,719 candidates appeared for paper 1 and 14,02,184 candidates appeared for paper 2.
To raise objections against the CTET answer key, candidates will have to pay a refundable fee of Rs 1,000 per question. Subject experts will review the challenges and refund the fee if found to be correct, the CTET notification 2023 read.
CTET 2023 qualifying marks
As per the marking scheme, both paper 1 and paper 2 has 150 questions each and carries one mark for every question. There is no negative marking. Here’s the minimum qualifying marks required to be eligible for the CTET certificate.
How to challenge CTET answer key 2023?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to challenge the CTET answer key 2023.
- Visit the CBSE CTET official website, ctet.nic.in.
- Click on the Login CTET July/August 2023 link.
- Enter registration number and password.
- Now click on the CTET answer key August 2023 pdf download link.
- Download the CTET OMR answer sheets.
- Match the answers in the OMR sheet and answer key.
- In case of any error or not satisfied with the answer, click in the ‘submit key challenge’ link.
- Key in roll number and date of birth.
- Select the question ids and correct answers.
- Upload supporting documents and pay Rs 1,000 per question challenged.
- Review and download the objections made.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.