Tamanna Tamang|Oct 24, 2021
DME AP Recruitment 2020- Apply for 737 Posts
NEW DELHI: The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Andhra Pradesh has released a recruitment notice online. This recruitment notice is related to the shortlisting of Assistant Professors in Andhra Pradesh Medical Education Services. The DME AP Recruitment 2020 will be through direct as well as lateral entry. For direct entry, there are 442 vacancies while for lateral there are 295. The applications will start from June 19 and will end on July 18, 2020. To apply candidates must visit the official website @dme.ap.nic.in. Check all details related to the DME AP Recruitment 2020 here.
Highlights of DME AP Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online from June 19 - July 18, 2020
- To apply, visit the official website dme.ap.nic.in
- The application fee is Rs. 1500 for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 1000 for SC/ST candidates.
- The application fee must be paid via the SBI website and the PDF of the receipt must be uploaded while filling the application form.
DME AP Recruitment 2020 Posts and Salary
- Assistant Professor of Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Pathology, Microbiology and other posts.
- The payscale during the 3 years probation period will be Rs.70,000. While after completion of the probation period, it will be Rs.92,000 as of the 7th UGC payscale.
Eligibility Criteria of DME AP Recruitment 2020
- General category candidates should not have completed 42 years. SC/ST/OBC candidates should not have completed 47 years. Ex-Servicemen should not have completed 50 years.
- The minimum academic qualification required is MD in the respective field like Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry etc as mentioned in the posts above.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.