Mridula Singh|Oct 3, 2022
DU SOL Admission 2022 begins today, no CUET score required; Who can apply?
DU SOL admission 2022 last date is October 31. The admissions will be completed based on marks secured in Class 12. Apply at sol.du.ac.in or col.du.ac.in
NEW DELHI: Delhi University School of Open Learning will begin the DU SOL admission 2022 registration from today. Unlike courses offered through DU admission 2022, admission to SOL does not require CUET scores. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to fill DU SOL admission form 2022 on the official websites of SOL and Campus of Open Learning (COL) – sol.du.ac.in and col.du.ac.in before the deadline.
DU SOL admission 2022 last date is October 31, as per the schedule. The department offers courses in arts, humanities and commerce and management merit streams of study at the undergraduate (UGCF 2022) as well as postgraduate level.
The undergraduate degree will be 3 or 4 years graduation, with multiple exit options within this period, with appropriate certification/diploma.
DU SOL introduced six new job oriented courses including MBA, BBA in financial investment analysis, Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), BA (Honors) economics, Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences (BLISc), and MLISc.
DU SOL admission form 2022: How to apply
Interested candidates will be able to fill the DU SOL application form 2022 by following the steps given below.
- Visit to DU SOL website sol.du.ac.in or col.du.ac.in
- Login for online admission.
- Fill all the relevant information in the course details page and personal details page.
- Upload all scanned copies of the relevant documents.
- After successful payment, download the fee receipt and Identity Card.
- All admissions are provisional subject to verification of documents.
DU SOL admission 2022: Who can Apply?
- No CUET score is required. The admissions will be completed on the basis of marks secured in Class 12.
- There is no seat limit in any UG Course.
- Admission is open to candidates from all over India.
- Admission is also open to Indian nationals working in Indian missions abroad and also to their dependents, subject to appearing in University Examination at Delhi centre only. Admission is also open to Indian nationals settled abroad provided they are: Eligible and their examination centre will only be Delhi. They have to submit a duly attested photocopy of the passport.
- Foreign nationals residing in India are also eligible for admission in this Department/School. Their cases will be dealt with as per procedure laid down under Special Provisions.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.