Press Trust of India|Oct 22, 2021
DU UG 2020 Admission: DUET answer key released on September 25; check details
NEW DELHI: Delhi University has released the DUET UG answer key 2020 on September 25 in online mode. Candidates who appeared for the Delhi University entrance test (DUET) can check the DU UG answer key using their login credentials.
Recommended: Know Your Admission Chances in DU Colleges Based on Your 12th Percentage. Click Here
How to check DU UG Answer Key 2020
The answer key of DU UG 2020 has been released in online mode. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check the DU UG answer key 2020.
Step 1: Visit the official website of NTA.
Step 2: Click on the DUET answer key link
Step 3: Click on the Question paper and answer key link given.
Step 4: Enter the form number and date of birth.
Step 5: DUET 2020 answer key is released in the form of a pdf along with the question paper.
The candidates can challenge the DU 2020 answer key in case of any discrepancy by uploading the supporting documents and paying Rs 200 from September 25 to September 28 (5 pm).
How to Challenge DU UG Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website.
- Enter the form number and date of birth.
- Click on the “login” tab.
- Mark the question ID of the incorrect answers.
- Select the right answers and attach the supporting documents.
- Pay the required processing fee.
DU UG 2020 answer key contains the possible answers to the questions asked in the Delhi University entrance examination. Through DU UG answer key 2020, candidates can calculate their probable marks in the examination.
- JNU 2020 admit card released for entrance exam; check details
- GAT-B 2020 admit card released; download here
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org