Press Trust of India|Sep 30, 2023
GPAT 2023 registration last date extended till March 13; apply at gpat.nta.nic.in
NTA will conduct the GPAT 2023 all India level entrance exam for candidates seeking admission to MPharma programmes.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 application last date till March 13. Candidates who have not yet applied for the GPAT 2023 examination can fill out the online application form through the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in. Earlier the last date to fill GPAT application form was March 6, 2023.
NTA will conduct the GPAT 2023 all India level entrance exam for candidates seeking admission to MPharma programmes. The examination will be held for a duration of three hours as computer based test (CBT). The GPAT 2023 application correction window will be opened between March 14 and March 16, 2023.
GPAT 2023 Dates
|GPAT 2023 registration last date||March 13, 2023|
|Last date to make fee payment||March 13, 2023|
|GPAT 2023 application correction||March 14 to March 16, 2023|
GPAT registration fee 2023
|General||Male- Rs 2,200||Female- Rs 1,100|
|Gen EWS/SC/ST/PwD/OBC-(NCL)||Male- Rs 1,100||Female- Rs 1,100|
|Third gender||Rs 1,100|
GPAT 2023: Steps to fill online application
- Go to the official website- gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the 'GPAT 2023 registration' link available on the homepage.
- Enter basic details and generate log in credentials.
- Re-login with generated user ID and password and fill out the application form as instructed.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the GPAT application form and download the confirmation page for further reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.