Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 19, 2021
GPSC Results 2020; AO Pre Provisional Result and Cut off Released
NEW DELHI - The Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the prelims provisional result, cutoff Marks & mains exam Date of Accounts Officer. As per the dates released along with the GPSC result 2020 the mains exam is scheduled to be held on March 13, 14 and 21, 2021. Check more details related to the GPSC Results 2020.
As per the GPSC Results 2020, there are a total o 1120 candidates who are declared provisionally qualified in the preliminary exam conducted by GPSC on January 05, 2020, for the post of Accounts Officer. These candidates are now eligible to appear for the mains exam. The preliminary qualified candidates will have to fill the detailed application form to appear in the mains exam.
GPSC Results 2020 Dates
- The Accounts Officer Preliminary result of GPSC has been released on September 15, 2020.
- Candidates can check their scorecard from September 17, 2020, by logging in using the credentials on the official website.
- The Accounts Officer mains exam of GPSC will be held on March 13, 14 and 21, 2021 at Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar Centre.
GPSC Results 2020 How to download?
- Visit the official website - gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- In the "Latest News/Events" section click on "Advertisement 27/2019-20 Accounts Officer, Class-2, Gujarat Accounts Service Class-2 View Attachment"
- Click on "PT/Mains Result" and click on "Eligibility List (Main) - 27/2019-20 - LECAME-27-201920.pdf"
- Download the PDF for future reference.
Click here to download the GPSC Results 2020 PDF