Vagisha Kaushik|Oct 19, 2021
- Haryana UG admissions 2021: DHE releases second merit-list; Here’s direct link
Haryana UG admissions 2021: DHE releases second merit-list; Here’s direct link
The Department of Higher Education, Haryana has released the second merit list for undergraduate admissions 2021. Last date to submit fee is October 25.
NEW DELHI: The Department of Higher Education, Haryana (DHE) has released the second merit list for undergraduate admissions 2021 to various courses such as BA, BBA, BCom, etc. in colleges, universities of Haryana, DHE Haryana announced on social media. Students can check the merit list on the official website - dheadmissions.nic.in/UG/DHE/frmResultUGAdmissions.aspx.
“2nd Merit List for UG admissions in Haryana is out. Students can check there name in the Merit list here Down pointing backhand index https://dheadmissions.nic.in/UG/DHE/frmResultUGAdmissions.aspx Last date for Fee Submission is 25.09.2021,” said DHE in a social media post.
2nd Merit List for UG admissions in Haryana is out. Students can check there name in the Merit list here 👇https://t.co/jWhmu5fx9y— Department of Higher Education, Haryana (@highereduHRY) September 22, 2021
Last date for Fee Submission is 25.09.2021.
The education department released the first merit list of UG courses on September 11 and that for all courses on September 14.
How to apply for Haryana UG admissions 2021
- Go to the official website of DHE and click on Register
- Fill details like name, father’s name
- Register after entering a password
- A registration ID will be sent to your email ID
- You will be redirected to a ‘Candidate login” page
- Enter login details
- Fill in your personal details and upload required documents
- View the final application form and save it for future reference
Documents required for Haryana UG admission 2021
- Passport-size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Class 10, 12 marksheet
- Migration Certificate
- Certificate of Character
- NCERT/NCC talent award (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Certificate for reserved category (if applicable)
- Undertaking for gap year (if applicable)
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.