Shivam Jadoun|Oct 18, 2021
HECL Recruitment 2020; Apply for 164 Trainee Posts @hecltd.com
NEW DELHI - The Heavy Engineering Corporation Ltd. (HECL) has released an official notification related to the recruitment of trainee posts. As per the HECL Recruitment 2020, there are 164 trainee posts to be filled under the CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme). The candidates will be recruited for session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi, Jharkhand. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill in the application form of HECL Recruitment 2020 before August 29, 2020, in offline mode. Check more details related to the HECL Recruitment 2020 here.
HECL Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Applications start from August 05, 2020
- The last date to apply is August 29, 2020
HECL Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
As per the HECL Recruitment 2020 notification, a total of 164 Trainee Posts have been released.
HECL Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have qualified 10th/ or Council for trades except for Welder Trade & Sewing Technology (Tailoring).
- Candidates who have qualified 8th for the trade of Welder Trade & Sewing Technology (Tailoring).
- The minimum age limit of the candidate must be 14 years while the maximum age must be 40 years.
HECL Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit this link to and download the application form PDF - hecltd.com
- Click on "Application Form" from the "What's New" section on the homepage
- Fill in the details with relevant and true information
- Send the application form PDF along with the self undertaking and receipt of the payment of application fee.
- All the documents will have to be sent to the following address -
Principal, HEC Training Institute (HTI),
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
HECL Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is Rs. 1000.
Write to us at email@example.com
Join our Telegram Channel for more information on recruitment news and updates.