Tamanna Tamang|Oct 18, 2021
HPSSC Recruitment 2020: Apply for 896 Teacher and other Posts
NEW DELHI: The Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has released an online notification for the recruitment of 896 teachers and other posts. Candidates who fit in the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts from June 22 to July 21, 2020, in online mode. The notification is related to the recruitment of teachers for Shastri, Surveyor, Ayurvedic Pharmacy, Clerk, Labour Inspector etc. Check all the details related to HPSSC recruitment 2020 here.
Highlights of HPSSC Recruitment 2020
- The age limit for candidates applying for various posts is 18 years to 45 years.
- The academic qualification required to apply is mentioned in the notification differs as per the post.
- The online application fee is mentioned below.
- HPSSC Recruitment 2020 posts Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Video Film Editor, Surveyor Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Junior Draughtsman, Law Officer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Clerk, Ophthalmic Officer (Allopathy), Labour Inspector, Junior Laboratory Technician, Junior Quality Control Officer, Marketing Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Milk Procurement Assistant, Plant Operator, Computer Operator, Shastri, Language Teacher, Junior Office Assistant and Junior Draughtsman (Electrical).
How to apply for HPSSC Recruitment 2020?
- Visit the website hpsssb.hp.gov.in for ORA (Online Recruitment Application)
- Fill all the details carefully wherever asked.
- Upload scanned documents as mentioned in the notification PDF.
- While filling the application form use a valid mobile number and active email address.
- Note down the user ID and password, as they are important credentials to download the admit card, check the result etc.
HPSSC Recruitment 2020 Online Application Fee
- Rs. 360 for General/EWS/Ex. Servicemen of Himachal Pradesh who are relieved from the duty as per their own request.
- Rs. 120 for General IRDP, Phy. Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ex-servicemen of HP.
- Rs. 120 for SC/ST/OBC/EWS (BPL) and others.
- Fee exempted of female candidates, Visually impaired and Blind candidates as well as Ex-servicemen of HP who got relieved after completion of their tenure.
Looking for more recruitment news? Click here - Latest Sarkari Results 2020 LIVE Updates
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.