Team Careers360|Oct 18, 2021
- IGNOU extends January 2019 application deadline
IGNOU extends January 2019 application deadline
New Delhi, November 23: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced extension of deadline for January 2019 cycle registrations. The last date to register for IGNOU January 2019 cycle has now been extended till January 15, 2019. Earlier the applicants were to register and submit their IGNOU January 2019 applications by November 31, 2018. Further, the university has also extended the last date to submit assignments for IGNOU December 2018 cycle till November 30, 2018. Candidates who are enrolled with the December 2018 session and appearing for the Term End Examination in December 2018 need to submit the assignments with the stipulated deadline.
In addition to the January 2019 cycle fresh applications for various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and certificate programmes, the university has also invited application forms for MBA (Banking and Finance) programmes. The last date to apply for MBA distance-learning programme is the extended date of January 15, 2019.
Candidates interested in pursuing the aforementioned courses offered by the university can start registering for the IGNOU January 2019 cycle application process through the official link given in this page.
How to Register for IGNOU January 2019 Cycle
- Click on the official link to register.
- Upon clicking on the link, new users will have to click on ‘Register yourself’.
- Candidates will then have to fill the registration form and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Now candidates’ login credentials like username and password will be generated by the university. These credentials need to be retained by the candidates.
- Upon subsequent login using these credentials, candidates can start filling the application form, upload requisite documents, and remit the application fee. The mode of fee payment will be online.
NOTE - The candidates applying for MBA need to download the application form from the official website and submit it with a DD of Rs. 1000 and programme fee.
IGNOU January 2019 Application-cum-Registration Link - Click here to apply for IGNOU January 2019 cycle
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a vast range of UG, PG, certificate, and diploma courses through open and distance mode. The university invites applications for its programmes twice in a year. The registrations for the January 2019 cycle are ongoing and being conducted in the online mode. To obtain a degree from the university, enrolled students have to pass Term End Examination, practical examination, and submit assignments.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.