- IGNOU January 2019 admission registration begins; Register before December 31
IGNOU January 2019 admission registration begins; Register before December 31
NEW DELHI, NOVEMBER 5: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has begun the registration for fresh admissions for IGNOU January 2019 session. Candidates who wish to apply for the undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate programmes in IGNOU can register for IGNOU January 2019 session. The last date to register for fresh round of admissions is December 31, 2018. The IGNOU January 2019 application process is completely online. The mode of fee payment against the IGNOU 2019 application form is also online with credit card/debit card/net banking/ATM card being the available options for online payment.
How to Fill IGNOU Application Form 2019
- First click on the official link to register yourself.
- Upon clicking on the registration link, fill all the requisite details and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- Using the username and password, you will now have to login.
- Fill all the important details related to the course you want to apply for, academic details, correspondence details, etc., and upload all the requisite documents.
- While filling the qualification section, if your subject is different from the subjects already mentioned, click on ‘others’.
- Candidates with qualification of graduation and above need to select “9999” in the field “Board Code”.
- Remit the fees using the online payment options available.
- Click on the ‘next’ button where you will find the ‘form preview option’.
- Save the application form and get its printout for further references.
Candidates are advised to go through the list of programmes available in the university and make an informed decision as to which they want to opt for. Also before applying for the course of their choice, it is necessary for candidates to go through the eligibility requirements and ensure that they fulfill all of them.
About IGNOU Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts admissions for students who wish to seek admissions into its UG/PG/Certificate/Diploma courses. The university conducts two rounds of admissions each year - one for the January cycle and another for the July 2019 cycle. Registrations for fresh admissions into the January 2019 cycle have commenced.