New Delhi, November 29: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date of re-registration for IGNOU January 2019 cycle till December 31, 2018. Candidates who are already enrolled with the university for its various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes can re-register themselves for the January 2019 session, irrespective of whether they have submitted the assignments or appeared for Term End Examination for the previous semester. It should be noted that the re-registration process is applicable for only undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of two to three years.
How to Re-register for IGNOU January 2019 Cycle
- Click on the official link.
- Click on the ‘login’ button.
- Enter your enrolment number (username) and password.
- Click on the ‘login’ button on the login screen.
- Select the courses from the available options.
- Save all the selections which have been made.
- Click on the ‘next’ button. Confirm the details and check the self-declaration box.
- Click on the the ‘accept and proceed payment’ option to remit the fees.
- Use any of the following options to pay the re-registration fees - credit card/debit card/ATM card/Netbanking.
- Once the payment is done, click on the ‘next button’.
- Click on the ‘save’ button and take a few printouts of the application form.
You will receive a confirmation message on your registered mobile number and an email on the registered email ID from the university statin that your re-registration form has been accepted.
If candidates do not receive any confirmation message regarding re-registration, they should immediately get in touch with the university officials.
IGNOU January 2019 Admission-cum-Re-registration Link - Click Here.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers undergraduate, postgraduate, certificate, and diploma courses through open and distance mode. The university conducts admissions twice in each academic session - January cycle and June cycle.