Abhiraj P|Jan 15, 2022
IGNOU July 2021 registration deadline extended; December TEE exam form released
The IGNOU 2021 term end examination will be held from January 20 to February 22, 2022.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to fill the IGNOU registration form 2021 (only for UG and PG courses) for the July session till November 30. Candidates who have not yet registered themselves can fill the IGNOU 2021 July registration form by visiting the official website at ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
The IGNOU examination form 2021 for December term end examinations has been released on the official website - ignou.ac.in. Candidates can fill and submit the IGNOU exam form 2021 for December TEE till December 15.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
To fill the IGNOU December TEE examination form 2021 - Click here
The university has also released a revised IGNOU date sheet 2021 for December term end examinations. Earlier, the last date to apply for the IGNOU registration 2021 was November 22. The deadline has now been extended by IGNOU.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details in the registration form.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Now, login using the registered email username and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Start filling the IGNOU 2021 application form.
- Type in the personal and academic details and upload the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU application form for future references.
IGNOU has announced that it is exempting the registration fee for the students who belong to SC and ST category. “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available for SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected,” reads the official notification available on the website.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.