Ishita Ranganath|Sep 29, 2022
IGNOU July 2022 re-registration, fresh admission deadline further extended till August 25
The IGNOU application deadline for fresh admission has also been extended till August 25. Candidates can apply on IGNOU official website, ignou.ac.in.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has once again extended last date of re-registration for the July 2022 session till August 25, 2022. The application deadline for fresh admission has also been extended till August 25. Candidates can apply on the IGNOU official website, ignou.ac.in.
The university had earlier announced the application window for IGNOU July 2022 session will close on August 12. However, it has further been extended.
“Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been further extended till 25th August 2022,” IGNOU tweeted.
Meanwhile, IGNOU term end exam for June 2022 started on June 22 and will conclude on September 5.
How to fill IGNOU July 2022 re-registration form
Applicants can follow the steps given below to apply for fresh admission or re-registration for July 2022 session.
- Visit the IGNOU official website - ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Click on the ‘Re-Registration’ or “Fresh Admission” tab.
- Read the instructions andpress the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Now, enter the enrollment number, password and click on the ‘Login’ tab for re-registration.
- Start filling the IGNOU re-registration form 2022.
- For fresh registration, enter all the details in the respective field and apply.
- Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Provide details for verification and press the ‘Next’ button.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Submit the application form and save for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.