Vagisha Kaushik|Jan 21, 2022
IGNOU further extends July registration 2021 for UG, PG courses till December 12
Candidates can fill the IGNOU examination form 2021 for December TEE till December 15.
NEW DELHI: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date to apply for IGNOU July registration 2021 (For PG and UG ODL mode based programmes) till December 12. Candidates who have yet not registered themselves can apply for IGNOU July 2021 admission by completing the registration process on the official website - ignou.ac.in.
To apply for IGNOU July 2021 registration - Click here
Before starting the IGNOU registration 2021, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria of their desired programme laid down by the university. Candidates are required to enter their personal and academic details in the IGNOU registration form 2021. All the details mentioned in the IGNOU registration form 2021 must be correct.
How to fill IGNOU registration form 2021?
- Visit IGNOU registration portal - ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Press the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details in the registration form.
- Pay the IGNOU registration 2021 fee in online mode.
- Now, login using the registered email username and password.
- Press the ‘Login’ button.
- Start filling the IGNOU 2021 application form.
- Type in the personal and academic details and upload the required documents in prescribed format and size.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a few printouts and retain the IGNOU application form for future references.
Candidates can also fill and submit the IGNOU examination form 2021 for December term end examinations till December 15. The online facility to submit the IGNOU assignment for December term end examinations is extended to December 31.
The university has also started the IGNOU Ph.D registration 2021 on December 5. The candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the IGNOU Ph.D registration form 2021 till December 22 (5 pm). The IGNOU application correction window for Ph.D will be made available from December 24 to 25.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.