Abhiraj P|Nov 27, 2021
IPU CET 2018 admit card released
NEW DELHI, MAY 7: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the admit of IPU CET 2018 for all the registered candidates on May 7 in online mode. To download it, candidates need to log-in via applicant’s dashboard by using their log-in ID and password. The admit card will be downloaded in the form of a PDF.
Recommended: Check your Admission chances in IPU Engineering Colleges based on your JEE Rank. Click Here
The admit card is an important document as entry into the examination hall will be prohibited without it. The authorities will conduct the Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) on May 13 for B.Tech and on May 19 for B.Tech (Biotechnology). Therefore, candidates must make sure that all the details mentioned on it is correct and it should be kept safely till the time admission process gets over.
Steps to Download Admit Card
Follow the mentioned below steps to download your IPCET 2018 admit card:
- Visit the applicant’s dashboard and log-in by entering log-id and password
- Go to‘Course Application tab’ and click on ‘View application and download admit card’ tab.
- On the right hand side you will find ‘Admit card’ tab. Click on it.
- After clicking on it a link stating ‘Click here to download Admit Card’ will appear
- Click the link and admit card will be downloaded in PDF format
- Take 2 copies of print out it and keep it safely
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
After downloading the admit card, check the mentioned below details if appeared correctly or it:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Date and time of the exam
- Exam centre name and complete address
- Signature and Photograph of the candidate
In case, if any candidate finds any discrepancies in the above mentioned details, he/she is advised to immediately contact the concerned authorities and get the error rectified within the given time frame.
Key Points to Remember Related to Admit Card
- Admit card is the most important document as entry without it in the examination hall is restricted.
- Candidates must ensure that they carry two printouts of the admit card to the exam centre. After the invigilator signs the admit card, one copy will be retained by the student and other one has to be handed over to the Invigilator.
- Both the copies of admit card must have a passport sized photograph of the candidate affixed on it.
- Candidates must be aware that any requests related to issuance of duplicate admit card will not be entertained under any circumstances by the authorities.
- Preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
- In case any candidate did not receive the admit card, he/she is required to contact the Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations) at GGSIP University, Sector 16C , Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 at least 5 days before the entrance exam. The application in this regard must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of requisite fee for the CET.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.