ISC Board Exams 2020 Started; Last Minute Preparation Tips
IIT/JEE 2020 Online Preparation
Crack JEE 2020 with JEE Knockout Program, If you Do Not Qualify- Get 100% MONEY BACK
NEW DELHI: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has commenced the ISC Board exams from today, February 3, 2020. The ISC practical and theory exams 2020 are scheduled from 9 a.m. and 2 p.m, respectively. Students will be given an extra 15 minutes time for reading the question paper. Reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes earlier to avoid the last-minute hassle. Students appearing for the exams can check the last-minute tips to avoid unnecessary exam-stress.
ISC Board Last Minute Preparation Tips:
1) Stay organised and pre-prepared: Students must keep all the stationeries at a place and pre-prepare their bags. They are advised to keep their school uniforms ready. Do everything that’ll make the exam day stressless.
2) Wake up early: Stay old school and get up early which also means that complete the 8-hour sleep to keep your mind fresh. Make the most of it and use the time wisely.
3) Don’t forget to carry the admit card: Keep an extra copy of the admit card in your bag for the safer side. Read all the instructions given in the admit card and make sure that you don’t carry things which are prohibited in the exam hall.
4) Read the quick pointers of the important topics: At the last moment, prefer reading the gist of a chapter so that you know the central idea.
5) Have a positive outlook: Don’t make a fuss of the exam day and try to be as much calm and composed as possible. An optimistic attitude will definitely help you ace the exam with excellence.
Students are advised to preferably use the ball-point pen for writing the exams. Their hand-writing must be clear and understandable.
This year, around 87,000 students will be appearing in the ISC Board 2020 exams. The ISC Board exams will be concluded on March 31, 2020. The result for the same is expected to be released in May 2020.