Apoorva Singh|Oct 27, 2021
JAC 10th Result 2020 (OUT) Live Updates; Check Jharkhand Board 10th Class Result 2020 at jacresults.com
NEW DELHI: Jharkhand Academic Council has declared JAC 10th result 2020 online today on July 8 at 1:35 pm. JAC 10th 2020 result is available online on jacresults.com. Around 3.8 lakh students can view Jharkhand Class 10 result 2020 in online mode. Students need to enter their JAC board 10th roll number to check jac.nic.in 2020 result class 10. Hence, keep the admit card ready to get jac.jharkhand.gov.in 2020 class 10 result quickly. This year, the overall pass percentage of JAC 10th result 2020 is 75.01% wherein boys have outperformed girls.
Latest: Check JAC 12th Result 2020 Live Updates; here
Recommended: Know numerous course after Class 10th - Click Here
JAC 10th Result 2020 Key Highlights
- Result date - July 8, 2020
- JAC Result Class 10 time - 1:35 pm
- JAC 10th board result 2020 website - jac.nic.in, jacresults.com, jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- JAC 10th Class Result link - Click here (Available)
- Number of students - More than 3.87 lakh students
- Credentials to check - Roll number and roll code
- Another name - Jharkhand 10th Result 2020
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JAC board has published Jharkhand board 10th result 2020 on Jacresults.com 2020. Check JAC 10th class result 2020 updates below:
How to check JAC 10th Result 2020 on jacresults.com?
Students should follow the given step by step procedure to check JAC 10th board result 2020 on Jacresults.com 2020 Class 10 or any other website:
- Click on the link given above or go to the official website: jacresults.com 10th result 2020 website.
- On the homepage, find and tap the link which says ‘JAC 10th result 2020 direct link’
- Enter student’s roll number followed by roll code.
- Tap the ‘Submit’ button to submit.
- The online jac nic in 10th result 2020 will be shown on the screen.
- Take a screenshot of the same to save in the device
JAC 10th Toppers 2020 List
|1||Manish Kumar Katiyar||490|
|2||Ayush Kumar Hind||488|
Best of 5 subjects
This year, JAC 10th class results 2020 were announced based on the best of 5 subjects. The total obtained marks, result & marks percentage is considered out of total 500 marks (Best 5 subjects)
The official link given above is showing the result now. Students can check their results using the link given above.
Online JAC 10th board result 2020 on official website will look like as shown below:
Result Link Activated
Result Link has been activated. Check result using the link given above.
The online JAC 10th result 2020 will look like as shown below:
Gender-wise result analysis
- Total boys appeared - 180532
- Total boys passed - 137003
- Boys pass percentage - 75.88%
- Total girls appeared - 204612
- Total girls passed - 151925
- Girls pass percentage - 74.25%
The least pass percentage of 63.98% secured by Pakur district preceded by Latehar district whose pass percentage is 64.67%.
- 1,48,051 students secured 1st division
- 1,24,036 students secured 2nd division
- 16,841 students secured 3rd division
JAC 10th Board Result 2020 Statistics
- Total students - 385144
- Total passed - 288928
- Pass percentage - 75.011%
- Girls pass percentage - 74.25%
- Boys pass percentage - 75.88%
JAC 10th Result 2020 - District-wise Performance
- Koderma is the top-performing district with a pass percentage of 83.064%.
- 2nd top-performing district is Ranchi who secured 80.052 pass percentage.
Supplementary exams and revaluation of result
- Students who are not happy with their result can apply for revaluation of result or recounting of marks through respective schools.
- The special exam will also be held by the JAC board to provide the second opportunity to the students who are unable to clear exam of one or two subjects.
Pass percentage has been increased by around 5%.
Gender-wise pass percentage
Boys have outperformed the Girls like as last year. The pass percentage of boys is 75.88% while that for girls is 74.25%.
Pass percentage increased
This year, JAC 10th class pass percentage has been increased to 75.01% which was 70.77% in the previous year.
JAC 10th Result 2020 Direct Link
The official link to check result is to be activated in a short time. Stay tuned here to get all updates.
JAC 10th Result 2020 has been declared in a press conference by HRD Minister, Jagarnath Mahto. Soon the result statistics will be revealed.
JAC 10th Result 2020 Online
Jharkhand 10th result 2020 window will be activated soon after the announcement of the JAC result 2020 10th class. However, students may face issues in accessing the result. Hence, stay calm and composed.
JAC 10th Result 2020 to announced in next 20 minutes
Jharkhand 10th Class Students will have to wait for a few more minutes and HRD Minister is yet to arrive. Soon after that JAC Class 10 result to be declared.
JAC 10th result 2020 date and time
- Exam date - February 11 to 28, 2020
- Result date - July 8, 2020
- Result time -
1 pm1:45 pm
JAC 10th Class Result 2020 Delayed
JAC has announced that press conference has been delayed and now, it will be held at 1:45 pm. Students will have to wait for some more time.
State education minister is about to reach at the board's office, who will announce the JAC 10th class result 2020 in a press conference. The reporters are advised not to attend the press conference due to COVID-19. The result details will be sent via Whatsapp.
Has JAC 10th result 2020 been delayed?
Earlier, reports were saying that result will be out at 1 pm. But as of now, the press conference has not started. Now result is expected to be out soon.
What is username and password for JAC website?
This is added security by the board as they are uploading result data on the server. Students do not need to enter anything in this. It will be removed automatically after the JAC 10th class result 2020 announcement.
Why the official website is not working?
The official website jacresults.com has been crashed due to heavy traffic. But soon after the result announcement, it will start responding again. Alternatively, students can visit exam-result.in to check the online result.
Visit the direct link given above to check JAC result 2020 Class 10 after the official announcement. Alternatively, students can check 10th result 2020 JAC board via SMS method by following the steps given below.
Check JAC 10th Result 2020 Jharkhand via SMS
- Type JHA10<space>RollNumber
- Now, send it to 5676750.
- JAC result 2020 10th class will be sent on the mobile number in a short time.
As of now, the result data is being uploaded on the official website. Soon, students will be able to view jac.nic.in 10th result 2020 by entering roll number and roll code.
JAC 10th Passing Marks
- In each subject - 33% of total marks
- In aggregate - 33% of total marks
Note: If any student fills the wrong details then jac.jharkhand.gov.in 2020 class 10 result will not be shown. So verify the roll code and roll number to check jharresults.nic.in 2020.
Class 10th result 2020 JAC board Websites
- jacresults.com 2020 10th
- jac.nic.in 10th result 2020
- Jharupdate.com Class 10 result
- JAC 10th result 2020 direct link (To be activated)
- jharresults.nic.in 2020
Grace Marks for Securing Higher Division
If any student is falling shortage of five or less marks in securing the higher division and he has not availed any other grace marks, then he/she is awarded required marks to achieve higher division.
Last year, Palamu district secured the highest pass percentage i.e. 79.74% among all other districts.
One Hour to Go
Less than one hour has left for the JAC 10th board result 2020 announcement. More than 3.87 lakh students will be able to access their results at 1 pm.
What is required to check Online jac.nic.in 10th result 2020?
- Roll code
- Roll number
What is the meaning of 'Distinction' in JAC Class 10 result 2020?
It indicates that student has secured 75% or more marks in that subject or in aggregate.
Grace Marks in JAC 10th Class result 2020
- If any student is failing in a subject with a shortage of up to 5% of total marks, then required marks are given in that subject to pass the student.
- If any student is failing in two subjects with a shortage of up to 3% of total marks in each, then the required marks are awarded to the student in those two subjects and he/she will be passed in jac.nic.in 10th result 2020.
Usage of Online jac.nic.in 10th Result 2020 Marksheet
- To know immediately the marks secured in the exam, as the original marksheet is provided at a later time.
- It can be used to get admission into the next class.
- Students need to attach it with the offline revaluation application form.
JAC Class 10 Result 2020 - Gender-wise analysis of last year
- Total boys appeared - 2,12,410
- Boys pass percentage - 72.99%
- Total girls appeared - 2,25,846
- Girls pass percentage - 68.67%
JAC Board 10th Result 2020 - Toppers of last year
|3||Aman Kumar, Gopal Singh||492|
JAC 10th Class result 2020 Link
JAC 10th result 2020 direct link will be activated on the official website sharp at 1 pm. Currently, the website is not working, but it will start responding after the jharresults.nic.in 2020 announcement.
JAC 10th result 2020 direct link will be provided on this page after the official announcement. Keep refreshing this page continuously to get all updates.
JAC 10th Evaluation Details
The evaluation work of JAC 10th result 2020 was started on May 28, 2020, and entire work was completed on June 30, 2020. The evaluation work was conducted through 67 centres.
JAC 10th Result 2020 Check Online Via DigiLocker
- Open DigiLocker app or website.
- First-time users will have to Sign up and already registered users can directly login using their ID and password.
- Click on 'Import documents' on the dashboard.
- Choose 'Jharkhand Academic Council' from the issuing authority.
- Select Class X marksheet.
- Enter exam year, roll number and other details.
- Now, submit it and JAC 10th result 2020 marksheet will be imported into DigiLocker account, which can be download as a pdf file.
JAC 10th Marksheet 2020
- Students should note that online JAC 10th result 2020 Jharkhand will be provisional for immediate reference.
- They will have to collect original marksheets from respective schools, after few days of Jharkhand result 2020 Class 10.
- Alternatively, they can access marksheets from DigiLocker.
Jharkhand 10th Board Division System 2020
|75% and Above||Distinction|
|60% and above||First division|
|45% to 60%||Second division|
|33% to 45%||Third division|
JAC 10th Result 2020 Name wise
- Students should note that jacresults.com and exam-result.in do not provide Class 10 name-wise jac result 2020.
- For this, they will have to refer to third party websites to check JAC 10th result 2020 name wise.
- They should also verify their result with the official website.
List of details communicated through online JAC 10th board result 2020 marksheet
- Students name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Subject code
- Subject name
- Subject-wise Marks
- Total Marks
- Percentage obtained
- Qualifying status
The online jac nic in 10th result 2020 marksheet will look like as shown below:
Last year JAC Result Statistics
In 2019, the JAC result was announced for a total of 4,38,256 Class 10 students. Out of them, 70.77% per cent students passed the exams with flying colours.
Boys outshined girls with a pass percentage of 72.99%, while that for girls was 68.67%.
Priya Raj from Indira Gandhi Balika High School, Hazaribagh became the topper of last year. She scored 496 marks.
Methods for JAC 10th Result 2020 Check Online
- Through an online portal: jacresults.com 2020 or exam-result.in 2020
- JAC result 2020 Via SMS
- Through DigiLocker
Every year, JAC board declare JAC 10th result 2020 check online in April/May/June. In the previous 6 years, this is the first time that it will be out in July.
Check previous 6 years' result dates
- 2019 - May 16
- 2018 - June 12
- 2017 - May 30
- 2016 - May 20
- 2015 - April 27
- 2014 - April 29
Revaluation of JAC 10th Result 2020
- Students who are not happy with their JAC 10th board result 2020, can apply for revaluation of their result.
- For this, they need to submit an application form through respective school and pay the requisite fees.
Alternate SMS method for JAC 10th result 2020 check online
- Open SMS application.
- Type an SMS: RESULT<space>JAC10<space>RollCode + RollNumber<space>REGISTRATION-NUMBER
- Send it to 56263.
- JAC result 2020 10th will be sent in a short time.
About JAC 10th Result 2020
The council will publish online jac nic in 10th result 2020 for the exams held from February 11 to 28, 2020. However, all the exams were conducted before the lockdown, but still, Jharkhand Academic Council 10th result 2020 was delayed as the evaluation work was disturbed by the lockdown. All the evaluation work was completed on June 30, 2020, and now Class 10th result 2020 JAC board is being announced within 8 days after the evaluation.