Anu Parthiban|Dec 9, 2021
- JAM 2019: Objection window for answer key closes at Feb 28 noon
JAM 2019: Objection window for answer key closes at Feb 28 noon
New Delhi, February 27: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur will close the application window for contesting the answer key of JAM 2019 on February 28, 2019 at 12:00 noon. Candidates who wish to raise any objection on their responses can do the same by checking the answer key of JAM 2019. IIT JAM 2019 was conducted on February 10, 2019 and the response sheet was released on February 21, 2019. Later, IIT Kharagpur released the answer key four days after the release of the response sheet on February 26, 2019.
Candidates can download the question paper and answer key from the official website of JAM 2019. To figure out an objection, candidates can crosscheck their response with the released answer key and if they find any objection, they can contest the answer key.
To raise an objection, candidates need to follow the following steps
- Visit the official website of JAM 2019.
- Click on ‘To contest the answer key’
- Candidates will be redirected to a new login window where they need to enter their login credentials including enrollment number/ email id and password
- Click on ‘submit’
- Candidates can now raise their claim on the answer key
What if you forget the login password ?
Candidates who forgot the password or enrollment id can retrieve the same by generating an OTP. Candidates can click on ‘Forgot enrolment ID and Password” below the login credentials on the login window. Then he or she can retrieve the password using an OTP
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.