Apoorva Singh|Oct 19, 2021
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card to be released anytime soon!
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card to be released anytime soon!
NEW DELHI, DECEMBER 17: National Testing Agency is set to release the JEE Main 2019 admit card for January exam anytime soon. December 17 is the specified date for the release of the admit card which will be available online only. Candidates will have to login using their credentials to download the same. It is expected that NTA is scheduled to release this before noon. The admit card will only be available for candidates whose applications have been successfully submitted with no corrections and discrepancies.
National Testing Agency is holding JEE Main for the first time and that too in two sessions (January and April) allowing all aspirants a total of two attempts. The exam will also be a computer based test for the first time with no options for an offline exam unlike past years. Candidates who appear for both the attempts will have the facility of the better of their two scores considered for ranking purposes which is the basis for admissions to the NITs, IIITs and GFTIs in addition to other universities and institutes that take admissions through JEE Main.
Important Points for JEE Main admit card:
- Candidates must download the admit card and check the details.
- They should ensure all details are correct and match with their application form
- They should also check to see if the signature and photograph are clear and legible.
- In case of any discrepancies, they must immediately mail JEE Main authorities with details and a copy of their admit card
- While the admit card is important while appearing for the exam, candidates must also remember to carry a valid photo ID, a passport size photograph. PwD candidates must carry their medical certificate certifying their PwD status.
Unable to download the JEE Main 2019 admit card?
Candidates must approach the helplines numbers- 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526 between 10 am to 5 pm from December 17 to 23, 2018 for further help.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.