Isha Jain|Sep 29, 2021
JEECUP 2020 application form released again; last date to apply is June 21
NEW DELHI: The Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh has provided the interested candidates with a last chance to apply for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic courses (JEECUP 2020) in view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The JEECUP application form is available again from June 17 and the last date to apply for the same is June 21. It may be noted that for this time, candidates will not be allowed to make any corrections in the application form, thus, it is advisable to fill all the details carefully so that there is no scope for mistakes.
Admissions Open 2021: Apply to top Private Universities. Click here
The steps involved under JEECUP application form is as follows:
1. Registration - In the first step, candidates will be required to visit the official website at jeecup.nic.in and click on the link to JEECUP application form. Candidates will be required to fill in various personal and contact details for registration.
2. Application Form - After completing the process of registration, candidates will be required to fill in the JEECUP 2020 application form with the requisite personal and academic details. They will also be required to select the city of exam centre at which they wish to appear for the entrance examination.
3. Uploading Documents - Once all the details are uploaded, candidates will have to upload scanned images of their photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression. Because this time the authorities will not allow candidates to make any corrections in the application form, candidates should be utmost careful while uploading the documents.
4. Application Fee - After all the information is entered and the required documents are uploaded, candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs 300 for General category candidates, while the amount payable is Rs 200 for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories. The payment can be made in online as well as offline modes.
5. Print Application Form - The last step requires candidates to take a print out of the completed application form which shall be used for future reference.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.