Jharkhand JAC 8th Result 2020 Live Updates
NEW DELHI: Jharkhand Academic Council will release JAC 8th result 2020 today on June 4, 2020, at 2 pm, as per the report of The Indian Express. Jharkhand Class 8 result 2020 will be made available online on jacresults.com and jac.jharkhand.gov.in. The result will be released for the exam conducted on January 24, 2020. In order to check JAC 8th class result 2020, Students will need to enter their roll code and roll number.
JAC 8th Result 2020 Live Updates
1:40 am - JAC Class 8 result 2020 is to be announced in a short while on jacresults.com.
11:15 am - JAC board will conduct the special exam for the students who will fail JAC Class 8th result 2020. Thus, they can avail the second chance to pass the exams by performing well.
10:45 am - Students should keep checking jacresults.com to get all updates of 8th class result 2020.
10:30 am - More than 5.10 lakh students are curious to check Class 8 Jharkhand result 2020. At 2 pm they will be able to view their marks.
Steps to check Jharkhand Class 8 result 2020
- First of all, go to the official website: jacresults.com 8th 2020 or jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says ‘Class 8 Examination 2020 Result’ and it will show the JAC 8th class result window.
- Now, enter student’s roll code followed by roll number in the appropriate fields.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- JAC 8 class ka result 2020 Jharkhand will be shown on the screen. Now, students can take a printout or screenshot of the result to use it later.
Last year, 4,89,852 students appeared for the exams. Out of them, 4,14,319 passed the exams successfully and the pass percentage stood at 84.58. Hazaribagh district topped in JAC 8th result with a pass percentage of 91.78. A total of 68,131 students secured ‘A+’ grade and 75,533 secured the least grade that is ‘D’.