JKPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 900 Medical Officer Posts
NEW DELHI - The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has released a notification for the post of Medical Officers. As per the JKPSC Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 900 Medical Officer (MO) posts to be filled. The recruitment is for filling up of vacant posts of Medical Officers is for (Health & Family Welfare Department). Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply by visiting the official website from August 05 to September 09, 2020. Check more details here.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Applications will start on August 05, 2020.
- The last date to apply is September 09, 2020.
- The tentative exam date for written exam is for November 01, 2020.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There have been a total of 900 vacancies for Medical Officer posts under the Health and Family Welfare Department.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have an MBBS degree. Candidates must also have registration of Medical Council from the UT of J&K or Medical Council of India is pre-requisite as the eligibility criteria for the candidate. The minimum age limit is 18 years while the maximum is 40 years. Candidates belonging to reserved categories will also get upper age reservation.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - jkpsc.nic.in
- Click on OTR (One-Click Registration) to create profile.
- After logging into your profile candidates must add their personal information, academic details and upload scanned documents like scanned photographs and signature.
- Click on the "Show jobs" section against the respective examination you want to apply.
- A window where candidates must click on the respective post and click on "Apply".
- Candidates can also edit the details if they find are wrong before submitting the application form.
JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
For General Category Candidates the application fee is Rs. 400.00, while for Reserved Categories it is Rs.200.00. PHC Candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.