JKSSB Recruitment 2020: 8575 Class IV posts Vacancies Declared, See more
New Delhi: The Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) has released an online notification on June 26, 2020 (Friday). The notification is released on the official website of JKSSB, it is related to the JKSSB Recruitment 2020. The recruitment notification is related to 8575 vacancies that have to be filled for class IV posts. As per the JKSSB recruitment 2020, the online registration process will begin from July 10 and will end on August 25, 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the posts by visiting the official website of JKSSB - jkssb.nic.in.
Highlights of JKSSB Recruitment 2020:
- The JKSSB recruitment 2020 is to fill 8575 vacancies of District/ Divisional / Union Territory Cadre Posts of Class –IV in various departments.
- The online applications will start from July 10 and will end on August 25, 2020.
- Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.14800-47100.
- The minimum age limit for reserved candidates is 40 years while the maximum age limit is 48 years.
- The minimum eligibility criteria are 10 while the maximum is 10+2.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 350.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Bifurcation:
|UT Cadre - 463||District Cadre Kathua - 385|
|Div. Cadre Jammu - 1545||District Cadre Kishtwar - 144|
|Div. Cadre Kashmir - 1616||District Cadre Kulgam - 147|
|District Cadre Anantnag - 393||District Cadre Kupwara - 281|
|District Cadre Bandipora - 165||District Cadre Poonch - 106|
|District Cadre Baramulla - 563||District Cadre Pulwama - 116|
|District Cadre Budgam - 399||District Cadre Rajouri - 268|
|District Cadre Doda - 304||District Cadre Ramban - 158|
|District Cadre Ganderbal - 116||District Cadre Reasi - 139|
District Cadre Jammu - 439
|District Cadre Samba - 97|
|District Cadre Shopian - 132||District Cadre Srinagar - 320|
|District Cadre Udhampur - 279|
How to apply for JKSSB Recruitment 2020?
- Visit ssbjk.org
- Register through the 'Candidate Registration' link
- Use a valid email ID and mobile number for registering and creating login credentials.
- Under 'Latest Openings' section click on Apply Now beside “Application Form for Appointment to Class IV Posts”.
- Click on save and continue.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format as mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the online application fee at the end to validate the application process.
Notification PDF of JKSSB Recruitment 2020 - Download here