Adarsh Srivastava|Jan 21, 2023
JNUEE 2022 begins today; exam day guidelines, documents to carry
JNUEE 2022 is being held on December 7, 8, 9 , and 10 in two shifts – 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will commence Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) 2022 for admission to PhD programmes from today, December 7, 2022. The exam will be conducted in two shifts – first session from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm and second session from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm.
Suggested: List of colleges accepting CUET 2022 Score. Free Download!
JNUEE 2022 will be a computer-based test and the duration of the exam will be three hours. The question paper will contain a total of 100 Multiple choice questions. There will be one mark for each correct answer. There is no negative marking. The medium of the exam is English.
Documents to carry
- Admit card
- One passport size photograph
- Any one of the government photo IDs – (original, valid and non-expired), PAN card,
- driving license, voter ID, passport, aadhaar card (with photograph), aadhaar enrolment no, ration card
- PwD certificate
Exam day guidelines
- Reporting time starts two hours before the exam. Candidates are advised to report at the centre on time.
- Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination centre after 8:30 am in first session and after 1:30 pm in second session
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any baggage inside the exam centre
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, calculators, docu pen, slide rules, log tables and electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, bluetooth devices, pager or any other electronic gadget, or device etc.
- Instrument, geometry, pencil box, handbag, purse or any kind of paper, or stationery,
- Eatables or snacks and tea,coffee,cold drinks or water (loose or packed), mobile phone, earphone, microphone, pager, calculator, camera, tape recorder, any metallic item or electronic gadgets etc. are not allowed in the examination hall.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.