Live | JEE Main 2023 Result Live: NTA JEE final answer key out at jeemain.nta.nic.in; percentile predictor
Team Careers360|Feb 5, 2023
New Delhi, September 18: CBSE and State Boards have issued a notice to all the affiliated schools for KAMP- NASTA 2019-20 registration. KAMP- NASTA (National Assessment for Scientific Temperament & Aptitude) is initiated by the CSIR-National Institute of Science Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS) to help students in developing their best talent.
The platform is specifically designed to identify and nurture the talented students of class 5 to 10. Schools can now enroll for KAMP- NASTA 2019-20 till October 31 through the official website, kamp.nistads.res.in. Students have to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- for State Board schools and Rs. 400/- for CBSE schools for enrollment. All CBSE, ICSE/ISC, and other State Boards schools can apply for KAMP- NASTA 2019-20.
Click Here to Apply for KAMP- NASTA 2019-20
Student’s understanding of Science, EVS & Life Sciences, Mathematics, Computers/IT will be evaluated through Knowledge and Awareness Mapping Test, to be conducted in January 2020.
NASTA Nova is a single paper Assessment, named Knowledge and Awareness Mapping Test. It is an OMR Based test to be held at the schools. The duration of the test is 90 minutes wherein a total of 60 MCQs will be solved. In the assessment test, 60% of questions will be asked from the previous class syllabus and the remaining 40% questions will be from the current class syllabus. Another segregation of question will be based on the knowledge level, 30% questions will be developed to assess the awareness of students on the mentioned subjects, 40% questions will be designed to check the knowledge level and 30% Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS).
The aim of KAMP- NASTA (National Assessment for Scientific Temperament & Aptitude) is 'to identify and Capture Scientific and Technological temperament in students to make India Global Leader in the Field of Science, Technology and Humanities'.
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.
Your brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
We endeavor to keep you informed and help you choose the right Career path. Sign in and access our resources on Exams, Study Material, Counseling, Colleges etc.