Press Trust of India|Oct 17, 2021
Karnataka High Court 2020 Civil Judge Prelims Exam Date Announced
NEW DELHI - The Karnataka High Court has announced the exam date for the recruitment of Civil Judge. As per the Karnataka High Court notification released for Civil Judge (including backlog) vacancies. There are a total of 53 vacancies to be filled by Karnataka High Court for Civil Judge posts. The exam will be held on September 27, 2020, between 2.30 P.M. and 4.30 P.M., at Shivamogga, Mysuru, Bengaluru City, Dharwad and Kalaburagi. Check all details related to the Karnataka High Court 2020 here.
Karnataka High Court 2020 Dates
- The last date to apply was June 20, 2020 (The dates were extended)
- The last date for payment of fee through online mode was June 24, 2020
- Date of Karnataka High Court Prelims exam is September 27, 2020.
Karnataka High Court 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 53 vacancies that have been released for Civil Judge in the Karnataka High Court.
Karnataka High Court 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The maximum age limit for others is 35 years, while that for SC/ST is 38 years.
Karnataka High Court 2020 How to apply?
- Visit this website - click here
- Read all the instructions
- Fill in all the details
Karnataka High Court 2020 Application Fees
- Prelims Exam Fees For General Merit and other Categories is Rs. 500, while Mains exam is Rs. 1000.
- Prelims Exam Fees For SC/ST Category is Rs. 250, while for the Mains exam it is Rs. 500.
Click here to download the PDF of exam dates and exam centre allotted to the exam centre.