Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 22, 2023
Karnataka PGCET 2023 postponed due to final semester exams in September
Karnataka PGCET 2023 revised exam dates will be announced at the official website, kea.kar.nic.in soon.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has postponed the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for admission to MBA, MCA, MTech, MArch, and ME programmes. The revised Karnataka PGCET 2023 exam date will be announced in due course at kea.kar.nic.in.
The decision to postpone the PGCET exam date was taken after the KEA received several requests from students as final semester degree exams of a few universities will be held in September.
The PGCET application form 2023 was extended earlier till August 23. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the Karnataka PGCET exam 2023 by 11.59 PM today.
The exams were earlier scheduled to be held on September 9 and for MCA and MBA on September 10. However, PGCET stands postponed. The question paper will carry a total of 100 marks.
“Students are informing KEA that in few Universities final semester degree exams are happening during September and requesting to postpone the PGCET-2023 exam. In view of the final degree exams are not yet completed by few Universities and by considering the interest of the students, PGCET-2023 scheduled to be held on 09-09-2023 and 10-09-2023 for admission to MBA / MCA /ME/ MTech / M Arch Courses, is postponed,” the KEA said.
How to register for Karnataka PGCET 2023
Applicants can follow the steps given below to fill the KEA PGCET application form 2023.
- Visit the KEA official website, kea.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the admissions tab.
- Select PGCET 2023 and click on the registration link
- Enter basic details to generate login credentials.
- Login again using registration number and password
- Fill personal, academic details and upload the necessary documents
- Now, proceed to pay the application fee in online mode.
- Review the application and click on submit button
- Download and take a printout of form for future references.
To get in touch, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.