Alivia Mukherjee|Nov 22, 2023
Karnataka PGCET answer key of MTech, MBA, MCA out at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in
There will be no negative marking in Karnataka PGCET. Check the marking scheme of PGCET MBA, MTech and MCA here.
NEW DELHI: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has released the answer keys of Karnataka PGCET MBA, MCA and MTech (Architecture Engineering) on the official website, cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
Students appearing for Karnataka postgraduate (PG) Common Entrance Test (PGCET) for MBA will be awarded one mark each for every correct answer. Students will get one mark each for every correct answer in part A (60 questions) and two marks each for correct response in part B (20 questions) of the PGCET MCA.
Candidates who appeared for the PGCET MTech will be awarded one mark for correct answer in part A (50 questions) and two marks for every right response in part B (25 questions). There will be no negative marking in any of the examinations.
The KEA will soon release the final answer of the PGCET, following which the merit list and rank list will be issued. The KEA will prepare a separate merit list for candidates with valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2022) scores. Candidate merits will be determined on the basis of candidate performance in Karnataka PGCET and or GATE exam.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling: Documents Required
- Print out of Karnataka PGCET 2023 application form
- Candidates' copy of fee challan
- Admit card
- Class 10 and 12 marksheet
- Marksheet of qualifying degree for all years/semesters
- Degree certificate
- Study certificate signed by BEO (for Karnataka candidates)
- GATE score card (if applicable)
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Certificate issued by the concerned assistant commissioner for candidates claiming Hyderabad-Karnataka region reservation (if applicable)
To get in touch, write to us at email@example.com.