KPSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 1788 Group A, B & C Posts
NEW DELHI - Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has released an online recruitment notification for various posts. As per the KPSC Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 1788 vacancies that have been released for various posts. The posts are of Asst Engineer & Junior Engineer, Non Technical posts and Group A, B & C (Technical) posts. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can for the KPSC Recruitment 2020 apply as per the dates mentioned herein online mode. Check all the details related to the KPSC Recruitment 2020 here.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- Applications start on August 20, 2020
- The last date to apply is September 19, 2020
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 990, 523 and 275 vacancies that have been released under the KPSC Recruitment 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years while the maximum is 35 years and few posts also have the maximum age limit of 50 years. The academic qualification depends upon the post.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
- Visit the official website - www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- At the end of the table, click on the tab "Apply online for various notifications."
- The direct link will be mentioned on the new page from where candidates can apply for various posts.
- Pay the online application fee to validate the application.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
The application fee is as follows, which will have to be paid via online medium:
- For General category candidates the application fee is - Rs. 600/-+35/-
- For 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B category candidates the application fee is - Rs. 300/-+35/-
- For Ex-Servicemen category candidates the application fee is - Rs.50/- +35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: No application fee.