Press Trust of India|Oct 26, 2021
KSRTC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 20 Manager and Deputy Manager Vacancies
NEW DELHI - The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is filling up of 20 posts. As per the KSRTC Recruitment 2020, the posts are of Manager and Deputy Manager in Kerala State Road Transport Corporation. The appointment will first be on contract basis for three years which will be further extended. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of KSRTC Recruitment 2020 can apply till November 18, 2020. Check all details related to the KSRTC Recruitment 2020 here.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Dates
- The applications will start on November 04, 2020
- The last date to apply is November 18, 2020
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
There are a total of 20 vacancies released under the KSRTC jobs 2020. From the following table, candidates can check the post-wise vacancies.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the post-wise eligibility criteria from the following table here -
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 How to apply?
Candidates must apply in online mode, to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020 through the steps mentioned below -
- Visit the official website - cmdkerala.net
- In the "News Section" click on - "Click here to submit online application to various posts in KSRTC"
- Read the instructions and click on "Proceed to Notification"
- Add the name, post applied for, DOB, Email, Mobile Number and other details wherever asked.
- Upload CV, Photograph (Scanned) and Signature (Scanned) in the prescribed format
- Click on the declaration and hit "Submit"
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
There is no application fee for the same.
Click here to download the official notification recruitment of KSRTC Recruitment 2020.